If your Order includes Sponsorship of an Event:
1. you will receive all the sponsor branding and delegate contact benefits appropriate
for the Order. 4.
2. we are responsible for all marketing, promotion, agenda and speaker
management for the Event.
3. your logos and/or names will be displayed on all agreed documentation and material created after the date of this
Agreement, subject to the details being received by us.
4. you will be listed in the order the packages are displayed in the ‘deliverables’ section of the Order.
5. you will be listed alphabetically where there is more than one sponsor per category.
6. we will fulfil requirements relating to sponsorship of the Event including amongst other things: refreshments,
audio-visual equipment as required and other
standard facilities for events.
7. all sponsors, delegates and guests are responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport costs.
8. where we provide delegate lists to you as part of your Order they will be subject to GDPR compliance and opt-ins,
are for your reference only and for the sole purpose of furthering the event. They cannot be used for any other
including but not limited to, being added into a CRM or passed on or sold to any third party at any time and they
must be destroyed within 1 month of the relevant Event taking place. The list will be seeded to detect any
unauthorised use or duplication.
9. a copy of any promotional material you intend to use for the Event must be sent to us for approval prior to
distribution. Failure to do so is a breach of this
agreement and entitles us to terminate your sponsorship and claim damages from you for any loss or damage caused by
such material and its distribution.
If your Order includes an personalised Event,
1. you are responsible for agreeing on the discussion topics for the Event with us in advance; 5.
2. you will make suggestions as to who should attend and shall work with our team to promote attendance;
3. you understand that venues need to be booked ahead and costs will be incurred by us to source and finalise the
Event. In the event of cancellation of a personalised Event by you whilst we will use reasonable commercial efforts
to recover such costs we may not be able to recover sufficient costs to cover a replacement Event for you and we may
need you to contribute should you wish us to run the Event at a future date. In the event of cancellation by us or
due to force majeure (clauses 19-20 below) then we will use reasonable endeavours to run the event at a later date,
and perhaps in a different format (e.g. virtually), at no additional cost to you.
If your Order includes exhibition space at an Event,
1. Allocation of Exhibition Space – Exhibition Space is limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
The exhibition floor plan is tentative and we reserve the right to adjust the floor layout; 6.
2. Liability – by making an Order which Exhibition Space, you accept the liability for any damages or fines imposed
for breaking of any law caused by your negligence, or the negligence of your agents or employees. You are
responsible for any losses, costs, damage liability or expenses (including legal fees) arising from or by reason of
any accident or bodily injury to any person or persons, including yourself, your agents, employees and business
invitees which arises from or by reason of your occupancy and use of the exhibition premises (Venue) or any part
3. we reserve the right to prohibit any display which, in our absolute discretion, because of noise or other
objectionable features, detracts from the general character of the exhibition. Space is assigned to you and may not
be sublet or reassigned without prior our approval;
4. Stand Limitations – exhibition stands will be installed so that they will not extend beyond the space allotted.
Any portion of an exhibition stand that obstructs or interferes with the privileges of other exhibitors, or for any
reason in our absolute discretion, becomes objectionable, must be immediately modified or removed by you.
5. Care of Exhibition Space – you must keep the space occupied by you in good order and you may not place anything
in the aisles between the stands during the open hours of the event.
6. Protection of Venue – you must not deface any part of the exhibition facility. Nothing may be posted, nailed,
affixed or otherwise attached to any part of the facility. Any costs arising out of your negligence or willful
misconduct, or the negligence or willful misconduct of your agents, or employees will be your sole responsibility.
7. Freight – all freight deliveries and shipping should be arranged through the official shippers. We are not
responsible for the delivery of materials;
8. Fire Regulations – any materials used in the Venue must be non-flammable and meet local fire regulations. The
local fire officer has the right to perform an on-site flame test of these materials. Use of any foreign substance,
liquid or gas is subject to approval by the fire marshal;
Exhibition Floor Weight-Bearing Capacity – you may not place objects weighing more than 150kg per square foot unless
authorised by us. Any damage caused by excess weight or by the setting up, installation, use, exhibition or removal
of any object exceeding this weight must be repaired at your expense.
If your Order includes delegate place(s) at an Event:
1. you must notify us of the names and titles of the delegate(s) attending the Event as far ahead of the date of the
Event that is reasonable and at least 7 days in advance where possible. You may send a substitute delegate to an
Event at any time but in all other respects delegate registrations are issued for personal use only and cannot be
shared with any person during the Event. You may not make delegate registrations as agent for any third party or
sell or otherwise transfer a registration to others, or exploit a registration commercially or non-commercially in
2. where tickets/admission documents for the Event are posted to you, the risk in them shall pass to you upon the
items being posted out to the contact address provided on the Events and Sponsorship Contract.
3. you shall at all times comply with any rules, policies and procedures of the venue of the Event, including all
health and safety policies and procedures and all reasonable instructions of the venue staff and our representatives
at the Event. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to exclude or remove from the Event any delegate whose
presence in our opinion is or is likely to be undesirable without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we have
available to us.
If your Order includes the sponsorship or promotion of an Event which is downloadable work such as a
1. unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, we are the owner of all intellectual property rights in
all the material, documents, templates published on in such work, howsoever delivered, and in any format. Such works
are protected by copyright laws and all rights are reserved to us;
2. you may use, copy and print any pages from such work for any reasonable purpose, including distribution to third
3. If you breach these terms, your rights will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any
copies of such works you have made and we may, at our discretion, remove any reference to you from such works.